- Cowhide water-resistant fullgrain waxy leather, Baltico® linings and stitched in nylon thread. Non-Corrosive Lacing
- This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry
- A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot
- Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption. Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties
- Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole
- Steel-toe cap that complies with Australian/NZ standard AS/NZS 2210 3
- Optional Features; The Steel Blue Portland is also available with a penetration resistant sole, A bump-cap and penetration resistant sole and A non-safety variant. Please enquire if interested.