- Featuring a quick closure and simple release Boa lacing system that’s adjustable for a personalised fit
- Anti-static and resistant to 140 degrees Celsius
- Thermo polyurethane sole highly resistant to abrasion and hydrolysis and polyurethane midsole for cushioning
- Steel toe cap
- XRD Extreme Impact Protection in the sole absorbs up to 90% of the most extreme impacts and is engineered for repeated impact and shock absorption
- Anti-static footwear discharges anti-static build-up. This dissipation of electrostatic charges reduces the risk of spark ignition of flammable substances and vapours
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 – Classification 1.