The Mongrel 961020 is from Mongrel’s Non-Safety range. It features a durable side zip & stud combination designed for your convenience. The Mongrel 961020 is perfect if you need a durable work boot and no steel cap. Safety features include a TPU/PU Toughside sole offering slip, oil & fat resistance. To Ensure a high level of comfort, Mongrel have used OrthoTec insole technology along with a padded tongue and collar providing a high level of comfort while importantly remaining a light weight work boot.
The 961020’s Features
- TPU/PU dual density ToughSider sole for better grip, flexibility and wear resistance
- Sole resistance to organic fats and oils
- Slip resistant and heat resistant sole to 130°C
- OrthoTec innersole for cool, comfortable feet
- Roller Sole technology for ease of movement
- Premium quality leather uppers
- Fully lined & Padded tongue and collar
- Suitable for a wide variety of work environments where steel caps are not required
For a steel capped version, check out below!
More Information From Mongrel
Mongrel Boots is a fifth-generation family owned company that has been manufacturing footwear in Australia since 1930. Boot making is in our blood, and this very trade has been passed down from generation-to-generation within our family since the beginning. With an old school attitude for workmanship, our goal is still to deliver the most perfectly engineered boot for the job.
Our team designs boots with the help of modern technologies, to ensure the highest levels of safety and comfort.
More than just a brand name, Mongrel represents authentic Australian boots that really are Aussie Born and Bred.