The Mongrel 261050 is from their zip sided work boot range. It features a durable side zip & stud combination designed for your convenience. The Mongrel 261050 is top of the line when it comes to safety, with features including a 200j steel toe cap & a TPU/PU Toughside sole offering slip, oil & fat resistance. Mongrel’s OrthoTec insole technology along with the padded tongue and collar provide a high level of comfort while importantly remaining a light weight work boot.
The 261050’s Features
- Easy on/easy off ZipSider styling
- TPU/PU ToughSider dual density sole for extra shock absorbency
- Proven AirZone comfort system for increased comfort and cushioning
- OrthoTec PU innersole with inter-connected air holes for cool, comfortable feet
- Roller Sole technology for ease of movement
- Sole resistance to organic fats and oils
- Slip resistant and heat resistant sole to 130°C
- Fully lined & Padded tongue and collar
- Steel toe-cap: Type 1 AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 class 1
If you’re after a different colour of this model check out these styles!
More Information From Mongrel
Mongrel Boots is a fifth-generation family owned company that has been manufacturing footwear in Australia since 1930. Boot making is in our blood, and this very trade has been passed down from generation-to-generation within our family since the beginning. With an old school attitude for workmanship, our goal is still to deliver the most perfectly engineered boot for the job.
Our team designs boots with the help of modern technologies, to ensure the highest levels of safety and comfort.
More than just a brand name, Mongrel represents authentic Australian boots that really are Aussie Born and Bred.