The Mongrel 240040 is from their slip-on safety range. The Mongrel 240040 is top of the line when it comes to safety, with features including a 200j steel toe cap & a TPU/PU Toughside sole offering slip, oil & fat resistance. Mongrel’s OrthoTec insole technology along with premium quality leather uppers providing a high level of comfort while importantly remaining a light weight work boot.
The 240040’s Features
- TPU/PU ToughSider dual density sole for extra shock absorbency
- Sole resistance to organic fats and oils
- Slip resistant and heat resistant sole to 130°C
- Proven AirZone comfort system for increased comfort and cushioning
- OrthoTec PU Air innersole that is highly resistant to flattening
- Roller Sole technology for ease of movement
- Rugged leather uppers designed to meet the demands of most common trade environments
- Steel toe-cap: Type 1 AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 class 1
- Provide value for money without sacrificing comfort or safety
If you’re after a non-steel capped version of this boot, check out below!
More Information From Mongrel
Mongrel Boots is a fifth-generation family owned company that has been manufacturing footwear in Australia since 1930. Boot making is in our blood, and this very trade has been passed down from generation-to-generation within our family since the beginning. With an old school attitude for workmanship, our goal is still to deliver the most perfectly engineered boot for the job.
Our team designs boots with the help of modern technologies, to ensure the highest levels of safety and comfort.
More than just a brand name, Mongrel represents authentic Australian boots that really are Aussie Born and Bred.