The Mongrel 210025 is from Mongrel’s safety shoe range. The Mongrel 210025 is top of the line when it comes to safety, with features including a 200j steel toe cap & a TPU/PU Toughside sole offering slip, oil & fat resistance. Mongrel’s OrthoTec insole technology along with the padded tongue and collar provide a high level of comfort while importantly remaining a light weight work boot.
The 210025’s Features
- Black full grain leather Derby Safety shoe
- Suitable for a wide variety of work environments
- Padded Collar and tongue
- Proven AirZone comfort system for extra shock absorption and comfort
- OrthoTec PU innersole with inter-connected air holes for cool, comfortable feet
- TPU/PU ToughSider dual density sole for extra shock absorbency
- Sole resistant to organic fats and oils
- Slip resistant and heat resistant to 130°C
- Steel toe-cap: Type 1 AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 class 1
If you’re after a non steel capped version of this boot, check out below!
More Information From Mongrel
Mongrel Boots is a fifth-generation family owned company that has been manufacturing footwear in Australia since 1930. Boot making is in our blood, and this very trade has been passed down from generation-to-generation within our family since the beginning. With an old school attitude for workmanship, our goal is still to deliver the most perfectly engineered boot for the job.
Our team designs boots with the help of modern technologies, to ensure the highest levels of safety and comfort.
More than just a brand name, Mongrel represents authentic Australian boots that really are Aussie Born and Bred.